Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slacker...yep, that's me!

Another few months between posts, there is no excuse.

Well, spring is just around the corner, and wedding season is about to start. I am hoping the economy picks up soon, especially for the couples about to start their new lives together.

I got a call yesterday from a Mother who has a Daughter that graduates in June, and she hasn't had her senior portraits done yet. Talk about procrastinating!

The virus that is going around kicked my butt this past few weeks. I started getting a sore throat on February 13th and as of March 8th I just got rid of it. I ended up with Laringitis and strep throat. I had no voice at all for over a week! I'm sure some people would consider that a blessing.


We have a new Grandaughter, born on December 19, 2008. Her name is Christine Adele Baybayan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh what a cutie pie! looovin' the hair!