Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Well....it's been way too long since I have posted anything on my blog. I have gotten caught up in the whole facebook band wagon and seem to like it there.My marketing on facebook to seniors has really boosted my popularity with the teen crowd, and hope that it continues.

I hav
e been really busy up until now and am waiting for the on slot of seniors waiting for the leaves to change color. A very popular time of year and them knowing that yearbook images are due in November. Ha Ha!

I cut my hours at my job at the start of summer to allow myself to concentrate on my photography, and you know what? I still don't seem to have enough time in the day to do that and everything else I have going on.


Here are a few of my favorites from a resent session with Miss Brittany from Pymatuning Valley High School Class of 2011.


No comments: