Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Wow! I can't believe that I haven't posted since October!

Things have changed drastically in my life since them. I got a full time job as a Graphic Artist, and that limits my time during the day, that I normally had.

I am busy with my photography. Seems when you do a session with one Family, the word starts to spred fast. This is a good thing, because word of mouth means the first person thinks highly of you to tell everyone.
I also did a few Weddings this year, and hope that those generate to some more for the new year.

I have two new Grand Daughters born within 10 days of each other. One on December 9th in TX, and one born on December 19th in Haymarket, VA. We will be visiting the one in VA on December 26th, so I will be getting newborn photos to add to my portfolio. Look for posts on my blog.

So, Merry Christmas to all you blogsters out there! See you in 2009!

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Yes, it has been quite some time. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

1stLite Fine Art Portraits said...

Wow, TWO grandbabies in one month! Congrats!