Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Props

Well, after doing a senior shoot in November of 2007, I finally got an order from the customer, and they picked it up today. They were estatic!
The Mother of the senior girl said that she had been talking to one of the Mothers at a track meet, and had expressed how excited they were about getting their pictures soon. She said to her that she had ordered so many, that she can't remember what she ordered. The "other" Mother said, "I hope you spent more that $800!" The seniors Mother said, "No, why?" The "other" Mother said, "I only got a few pictures, and I spent, $800!" She then said, "Do you have her card?"
My senior's Mother took a few of my cards, and said she was going to give one to her at the track meet today.

Here are a few from the shoot.

She is entering the Marines in June after graduation. Good Luck to Megan!



No comments: