Monday, October 20, 2008

Michelle & Brent Engagement


This was a beautiful day for an engagement shoot. The leaves are at their peak reight now and with the rain coming this week, we can say good-by to the colors. They will soon be on the ground. This couple, Michelle and Brent are going to be married a year from now, so they wanted their engagement pictures taken in the fall also. Michelle is my Cousin and her beau was a pleasure to work with. He will be a great addition to the Family.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Martha/Marti said...

It looks like you had a perfect day! I love the fall!
I really like number 1 and 3! I love the reflection in the water, too!
Marti

Krista said...

I love that 3rd image...the composition and pose is perfect. you did a great job on these!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful portraits on a perfect day. What a beautiful couple.